Wednesday, February 14, 2007

POETRY- All I need is ALLAH (anonymous)

Category: Writing and Poetry

Oh Allah, I have no money, but I have You. I am rich.
Oh Allah, I have no freedom, but I believe in You. I am free.
Oh Allah, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm.
Oh Allah, I get no respect, but You listen to my dua. I am proud.
Oh Allah, I have no time, but I think of Jannah. I have forever.
Oh Allah, I have much time, but I look at Your Signs. I have today
Oh Allah, I feel so weak, but I eat Your food. I am strong.
Oh Allah, I feel so dirty, but I repent to You. I am cleansed.
Oh Allah, I feel so depressed, but I remember you. I am at peace.
Oh Allah, I feel so lost, but I follow Your Commands. I am safe.
Oh Allah, nobody listens, but You never turn your back on me. I am grateful.
Oh Allah, my heart breaks, but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest
Oh Allah, I cry every night, but I make wudu( ablution). I wash away my tears.
Oh Allah, I feel so alone, but I pray to You. I have everything.
Oh Allah, I don't want this life, and I will die, only to live forever.


"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." [Surah Ar R'ad 13:28]
All I have is Allah, All I need is Allah.

No comments: